If you were to craft the perfect investment , you would probably want its attribute to include high returns coupled with low risk.
One of the most important & influential economic theories dealing with finance & investment, the MPT was developed by Harry Markowitz & published under the title ” Portfolio Selection” in the 1952 Journal of finance.
Markowitz described how to combine assets into efficiently diversified portfolios.
Technical indicators look to predict the future price levels or simply the general price direction of a security by looking at past patterns.
Technical indicators are fine for stock screening , but if possible base final decisions on the price chart.
Just a the food pyramid suggests a well- balanced diet, the portfolio pyramid covers the components of a healthy, balanced investment portfolio.
The foundation of the portfolio pyramid is asset allocation, which determines the broad risk level of your portfolio to match your risk profile.
Schawb’s model asset allocation plan:
- Moderately conservative
- Moderately Agressive
Once you’ve diversified across asset classes, you can start diversifying within asset classes.
Exclusive approach to Wealth Management.
Tailor made solutions to suit all your financial needs, to ensure that your wealth grows consistently.
- Mutual funds
- Comprehensive Insurance solutions
- Portfolio Management Services& Structured products, Real estate funds/ venture capital funds/ Investments in alternate asset class.
- Bonds & Debentures, depository.
- Cash MANAGEMENT services
- Product Privileges
- Service privileges
- Value Added privileges
- Investment Advisory Privileges
- Health wellness & Security
- Philanthropy through responsible banking
- M&A & sector advisory , equity research, credit trading,